Daily report #34 English version

Daily report #34 English version

23rd August 2018
Welcome back to my daily report in my blog, Yesterday we had days off to spend with our big family in big day, Ied Adha day. Even though it short, at least it was able relieve our longing to our family. Today we were back to do practice, today was the last day practice in this week and this writing will be my last writing about my practice before mid test. Today without preparation we cooked dish oriental buffet to serve out in the restaurant.

Just like menu yesterday, we served oriental buffet and dishes ready at 11 a.m, and with the same section like yesterday Me and my group mates had responsibilities to handle dessert, which are Tang Yuan, Tang Zong, and Khao Neo Ma Muany (Manggo Sticky Rice), we had cooked this kind of menu before in 2nd semester, so understood enough how to make it.

This time Kurnia and I handled Khao Neo Ma Muany, Milna, Edo and Ira handled Tang Yuan, meanwhile Yudha and Jo handled Tang Zong. After me and Kurnia finished our job, we helped other friends to make Tang Yuan, we did scale portion first then moulded and boil them. After all meal were ready to serve, we did general cleaning and went home.



Komentar

Postingan Populer