Daily Report #53 English Version

Daily Report #53 English Version

November 22, 2018

The last day of the practice week and also today is the last day of the kitchen break as a place of learning for the third semester, which next week we are in the final class and will go to training at our choosen place. Today we are in class at 6:30 a.m., while those in charge of making puff pastry must come at 6:00 in the morning. Same as usual before the activity starts oneline first to review yesterday's activities.

After oneline was dissolved, Aulia and i who was responsible for the soup section immediately took their respective parts. Today the only soup that came out was Pho Bho due to the Potato Chowder the potato stock was gone. For that I helped Aulia yesterday make Pho Bho by making spices for Pho Bho soup because yesterday's seasoning was not enough. While I made spices, Aulia was in charge of making rice for the soup. After the sauce for Pho Bho was cooked, the butcher came to give the meat to the suo which was immediately blown.

After sup ready, I made a pastry video for my blog and video for my lsp. For the video blog I got the Muffin method and because of the lsp this time the pastry category so I only made one video for the two tasks. For the food that I make is basic muffins. After my video was finished, I returned to playing the kitchen to help other friends while using the restaurant to open. After the restaurant closes we clean our area. Today we are fast going home because there are a few problems that occur.


Komentar

Postingan Populer