Final Activity Report #English

June 7, 2018

After a long time not writing on this blog, today i am back to wite a report of my final activities in practice class. My final activity combined with the group that practice tomorrow as a result today there will be 2 kinds of food category that is Indonesian food and Japanese food. This time my group was assigned ti make Indonesian food.

Today i am assigned to make jalangkote. After Mr. Ical gave us directions, i imeediately made filling from jalangkote that contains potatoes, carrots, noodles, eggs, and ground meat. For the dough of jalangkote i was helped by my group's friends to make it. The jalangkote dough is made from flour all purpose, hot oil, and water.

After the dough and filling from jalangkote finish me and my friend make the jalangkote shape. After that directly in the fry. After all the food has been mede, we were told to plating the food and explain the food we make in the office in front of lecture.

Photo of today's activities :



Komentar

Postingan Populer