Daily Report #39 English Version

Daily Report #39 English Version

Sept 25, 2018

Welcome back to my blog, just like before I will share my story about my activity in the kitchen. Last week we were free of study because of dies natalies, so this week we back again and directly came in the kitchen to do mid test of practice. Today was my schedule of mid test with my group mates when I did practice in GAMMARA hotel. Today we got Indonesian Buffet. We did the preparation of the ingredients for Indonesian Buffet menu yesterday.

This time I have given a opportunity to cook dessert with my friend, Ira. There are two kind of dish for the dessert, there are Doko Doko cangkuning and bubuh injin. I got responsibilities of making Doko Doko cangkuning and Ira got responsibilities of making bubuh injin. Yesterday I already made its filling mixture from grated coconut and gula merah. After that Ira and I mold it just like small ball and kept them in chiller.

I came early in the morning, and immediately took out what I prepared the day before and kept going of making a dough for Doko Doko cangkuning. We divided the dough into two dough, there were dough made of rice flour and the other made of glutinous rice, there were dough made without cook and another one with cook process. After dough was cooked, I wrapped that small ball made from grated coconut and gula merah with that cooked dough, and cover then with banana leaves and steam them for about 30 minutes.


Komentar

Postingan Populer