Daily Report #43 English Version

Daily Report #43 English Version

October 11, 2018

Finally the holidays are approaching, today is the last day of the week of practice where soon holidays will be found and used to take a break from all activities. Today I was late
go to the kitchen, because I was late getting up. I’am not the only one who late but with all my roommates in the girls' dormitory. Because it comes late the consequence that I have to accept today is to use an orange vest and become a steward all day.

Today, of my many group friends in the cold kitchen section who came only me and Aswandi, therefore I asked my friend in the butcher section to help me because my group lacked members and I and Aswandi couldn't handle 3 appertizers and great for sharing at the same time, and because of the section on the Butcher section today there are no more activities. Today I handle Thai chicken salad and Nicoise Salad.

Aswandi handled Seared sea scallops, and for today fruit salad is sold out because the ingredients have run out. Great for sharing is handled by Maya and Miftah. Today the task is to make the nation's children quota assigned to those who were late. When the open restaurant will be opened, I am with my friend who is late to be appointed to the restaurant as a guest. After the restaurant is closed, we take a short break, followed by general cleaning.



Komentar

Postingan Populer